Our client is in the Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Finance Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of invoices, quotations and receipts on time using the prescribed formats
- Preparation and proper recording of payment vouchers for all outgoing payments
- Input all invoices into the Financial Accounting System
- Bank Reconciliation on all our bank accounts daily.
- Queuing payments on our bank systems via Electronic Banking as instructed
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Correct computation of all statutory returns VAT by the 5th of each month as well as ensuring the prompt and correct filing of these returns
- Daily and Weekly Debtor Ageing analysis and reporting
- Daily and Weekly Creditor Ageing analysis and reporting
- Cash flow projections for each month next month (to be done at month’s end)
- Provision of monthly Management Accounts / Reports (Budget versus Actual) to assist the management team in planning.
- Maintenance of our Asset Registers
- Liaise with the Customer Support Team Leader on a need-to basis regarding payment tracing and tracking issues and customer refund and /or reversal request approvals
- Weekly backups of the financial system data sent to the director for storage
- Daily analysis of bank statements and collection accounts reconciliation statements to ensure the funds have indeed been settled to our collection account from our payment channel providers partners
- Daily confirmation of merchant settlement files for EFT remittance to be verified by the directors
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- CPA Kenya.
- Knowledge and Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and spoken
- Detail oriented and high levels of integrity
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement