We are a Regional HR Consultancy Brand with over 12 years of expertise in providing a wide range of HR Solutions.
Our services scope includes Executive Selection, Interim Management, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, HR Consultancy, Expatriate Relocation, Recruitment and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Research and Identify new market opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Prepare and Deliver pitches to potential investors
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc
- A degree in a business-related field.
- 4 years’ experience in business development
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 15th March 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement