Job Title: Credit Controller – FMCG
Reports To: CEO
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a leading bread and flour manufacturing company in the country.
They seek to hire a highly-skilled and well-experienced Credit Controller tasked with implementing and adopting turnaround strategies that ensure timely collection of all due debts to the company.
- Ensure all invoices and support documentation are dispatched in good time to the clients from the billing department, in liaison with the accountants
- Resolve any disputes or complaints from clients to ensure a good business relationship
- Daily reconciliation of debtor’s accounts
- Ensure that account statements are sent to customers regularly
- Verify balance of account receivables to ensure all figures are accurate on the ledger
- Prepare monthly debtors and collection reports
- Develop, implement and periodically update the credit control policy
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting, with a Diploma in Credit Management
- At least 8 years’ relevant working experience, 3 of these at a senior position preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in accounting, credit handling and auditing
- Prior experience working with SAP software
- FMCG sector knowledge with good understanding of business dynamics of the industry will be an added advantage
- Good leadership skills and experience in problem solving, negotiation and turnaround management
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to form effective working relationship with staff and other stakeholders
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Controller – FMCG) to email@example.com before Monday, 23rd March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted