Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Summary: We are on a lookout for a highly competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build and scale up our business activities.
The sales executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships and closing deals.
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong negotiation skills and ability to showcase our products in a compelling way.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a good working relationship with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of new potential sales opportunities.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure company quotas and standards are being met
- Perform an extensive market research to identify customer needs and regular competitor monitoring
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, which may include relationship managers and product specialists, to maximize sales
- Assisting in the communication of new products, propositions and relevant market information to customers
- Participating in events, initiatives and activities to develop business opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints and queries
- Submitting purchase orders on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for customers based on their tastes and preferences
- Maintain proper documentation of customer contacts and account updates
- Giving regular and updated sales reports
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent business acumen and independent judgment is required.
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Min 5 years in similar role as a Sales executive
- Sales experience in the FMCG industry.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com by 16th March, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.