Job Title: Freelance Social Media Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media, search engine optimization and PR.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- Proofread content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication, PR or Business field.
- 4 experience working in similar position
- Experience with blogging for business
- Long form content writing experience with minimum 1500 words
- Must provide portfolio of work done
- You must have a passion for all things social
- Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a commercial /business environment
- Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience of copywriting and proofreading
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program (preferable)
- Animation Development
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day 20th March 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted