Job Title: Engineering Supervisor
Reporting to: Senior Engineering Supervisor
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire an efficient engineering supervisor.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for plant maintenance
- Provide advisory assistance in regard to equipment and equipment needs and conditions.
- Identifies staff development needs and train the maintenance personnel in plant equipment maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques for maximum productivity.
- Maintain all equipment manuals, equipment warranties, and tool inventories.
- Assist with the supervision of installation and commissioning of plant equipment.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Work closely with the production Supervisor to review and prioritize work requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical (plant) engineering
- A higher diploma in electrical or mechanical plant operations (KNEC)
- Must have 3-4 years working experience in FMCG industry
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office suites of packages
- Must be prepared to work in a shift arrangement.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Engineering Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 17th March 2020