Job Title: Security Supervisor
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire a Security Advisor to assist coordinate staff issues, ensure efficient provision of security services to the Society and ensure the safety of society property, staff and visitors
- Collecting intelligence information
- Compilation and Updating of monthly staff rota and allocation of staff duties
- Ensure security is not threatened but observed and maintained at all levels
- Conduct regular searches to unearth crime and criminality and enforcement of all rules/regulations/policies;
- Monitor functionality of perimeter fence, CCTV, fire-fighting equipment and securing lighting system in the society
- Diploma in criminology, security studies or other relevant field from a recognized or accredited university/tertiary college
- KCSE certificate minimum aggregate C (Minus).
- Must be an ex-police or military officer discharged honourably and of good conduct (Certificate of good conduct a must)
- Must possess three (3) years’ experience in security field in the rank of at least a corporal
- Must be knowledgeable on the current trends in security matters
- Excellent investigation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate; and
- Possession of relevant additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Security Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.