Job Title: UHT Processing and Filling Operator
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk.
They seek to hire a UHT Processing and Filling Operator to ensure packing and processing machines and equipment are properly operated for maximum production
- Ensuring efficient and timely operations of aseptic processing and aseptic packaging machinery and / or equivalent allocated to meet set quantity and quality targets. This is with respect to Aspetic processing and aseptic packaging of milk and other dairy products and under taking CIP operations.
- Ensuring the aseptic machines/equipment is clean and sterilized
- Maintenance of good manufacturing practices by maintaining proper hygiene.
- Ensuring the aseptic machines/equipment are in good operational condition and promptly reporting any breakdowns or anomalies to the shift production supervisor for corrective action.
Minimum qualifications, experience and competencies:-
- Diploma in Dairy / Food science and Technology from a recognized institution or its equivalent
- K.C.S.E. certificate minimum aggregate C- (minus)
- Two years experience in a dairy set up
- Knowledge or experience in Quality management systems e.g. ISO, HACCP etc
- Must be prepared to work in a shift arrangement.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (UHT Processing and Filling Operator) to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 17th March 2020