Our Client, a Manufacturing Organization seeks to hire a Full Stack Developer.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for Developing and managing well-functioning databases and applications and designing client-side and server-side architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Writing effective Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software.
- Creating security and data protection settings.
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Writing technical documentation
- Working with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, statistics or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with at least 5 years experience.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Full Stack Developer on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.