GeoPoll CATI Interviewer
About this Job: GeoPoll, the world’s largest mobile surveying platform working in emerging markets, is looking for CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews) interviewers based in Nairobi, Kenya.
This position will be responsible for conducting remote telephone interviews using their personal Android Smart phone and handset.
Additionally s/he will coordinate across GeoPoll’s network of global offices to conducts CATI research.
- Initiate live calls to GeoPoll panelists and conduct interviews
- Input survey responses into the GeoPoll CATI application
- Load survey data to the GeoPoll online platform
- Manage survey sample and call sheets for personal work use
- Maintain daily check in calls with GeoPoll project leads
- Communicate project updates to internal colleagues though Email, Whatsapp, Skype and mobile phone.
Key Work Equipment
All work equipment must be purchased/owned and maintained by the CATI Interviewer to facilitate remote work duties.
This equipment includes:
- Personal Android Smart phone running ANDROID VERSION 4.4 OR HIGHER
- Charger for personal smart phone
- Personal Headset with two earpieces and a working microphone (this is critical for being able to input data into the application while conducting a call)
- Access to a stable mobile data connection (Wifi, Mobile network) from working space
- SIM card and data used for placing live calls
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience in Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) or Call Centers
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Suite (Office, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Own all required work equipment (please submit pictures of equipment with resume)
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs, salary history and relevant work examples with the subject “Remote CATI Interviewer” to email@example.com on or before 3rd April 2020.
GeoPoll’s parent company is Mobile Accord, Inc. Mobile Accord, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
Feel free to check out our website: https://www.geopoll.com