Our client is in the Banking / ICT Industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Head Technical Software Engineer Leads to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all local and remote systems and databases that the company operates to ensure business continuity.
- Handle user security protocols to ensure systems access is controlled effectively.
- Maintain security patches and updates on all systems in liaison with the Technical Director
- Read and understand existing systems before diving in. knowledge in prototyping, how to iterate, and when to step back and think it through or ask questions.
- Define client needs, system requirements, dependencies between requirements, and expected timelines
- Design, architect, extend and provide guidance in building REST, Web and Mobile applications
- Make hard technical decisions and act upon them
- Deliver high-quality Software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Work together with the Customer Service and Sales teams to enhance the products under your responsibility
- Provide technical leadership & coaching of your software developers and junior engineers
- Perform in-depth analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Enforce a fully automated DevOps process using best in class tools
- Coordinate and balance priorities of multiple projects and deliverables
- Degree in project Management, Business Management and Administration or Commerce with relevant experience in the Banking / ICT Sector
- At least 5-7 Years’ experience at managerial level
- Masters is an added advantage
Knowledge and Competencies (State Skills, Abilities & Traits Required)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decisions, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
- Adherence to best practice software development processes.
- Be able to implement effective project monitors and controls.
- Be able to assess quality of outputs against set criteria and expectations of stakeholders.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com by 1st April 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement