Our client, a leading e-commerce platform for women’s health, personal care and beauty in East Africa, is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Director of Health and Partnership, the Health Coordinator will play a key role in supporting grant implementation and reporting, managing existing and new health partners, managing government relationship and ensuring compliance with existing regulations and policies on matters relating to women’s health; particularly sexual and reproductive health.
- Coordinate the implementation of all grant projects under the company’s portfolio
- Manage and improve partnerships with existing operational partners by developing processes and troubleshooting issues that might arise
- Manage government relationship including attending technical working groups relevant to our work
- Provide assistance in producing and reviewing health content developed for our social media platform and website (e.g. Instagram posts and blog posts)
- Collaborate with various teams (Engineering and Marketing) to plan grant activities, collect and organize data for report making
- Ensure we remain up to date with law and regulation and are compliance when it comes to the display of pharmaceutical products on our company website
- Represent the company at various stakeholder meetings relevant to our work (e.g. FP TWGP)
- Produce reports for donors (e.g. presentations, narrative, and M&E reports)
- Identify and secure new operational partners to support the scale-up of our health and impact services
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Public Health
- Proven experience working with health organizations and specifically in the area of sexual and reproductive health
- At least 4 years of work experience of in the health sector (Most preferably in the field of sexual and reproductive health)
- Must have experience working with MoH and/or PPB
- Experience with grant project management and implementation
- Strong communicator and problem solver
- Must speak English and Swahili
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 27th March 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Health Coordinator”.
Indicate your current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.