Job Vacancy: HR Assistant
Background Information: Career Options Africa is a HR Consultancy firm offering Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration Support Services in the East African Region (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda). We seek to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent person at the earliest time possible.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Support marketing teams in handling client enquiries.
- Support in the onboarding of new staff
- Posting vacancy to company websites
- Handle all communication with assigned staff/Clients and updating the director on any issues affecting
- Preparing applications for work permits for outsourced foreign employees
- Support recruitment of Company and Outsourced employees by short listing, inviting them for interview and administering aptitude tests
- Researching on HR best practices and judicial precedents to guide day to day decision making.
- Liaising with various parties in regards with various issues such as HR policies among others.
- Ensuring proper procedure is followed during separation of employees.
- Following up on employees whose contracts are ending and informing the supervisor for
- Necessary action.
- Maintain sound record management system for employees
The job holder should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human resource Management
Essential Skills and Competences
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Able to observe high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Sound knowledge of Kenya Labour/employment law.
- Good interpersonal skills; possess the ability to interact with all levels of staff and external clients
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
What we are offering the right person
- We are offering a competitive starter salary and benefits for the successful candidate
How to Apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020 subject heading, as HR ASSISTANT
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.