Job Title: HR Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary Range: Kshs 120K – 150K
Job Location: Athi River
- Grade B and above in KCSE.
- 5 Plus Years’ experience.
- Experience setting systems and managing lower cadre employees
Job Overview: The HR manager will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the company.
- Take lead in all recruitment and selection processes, consult department heads for their recruitment needs and develop a strategy to ensure the gaps are covered including induction of new staff.
- Manage, track and maintain a proper filing system for all HR records including recruitment, leave days, contracts of personnel, renewal of contracts, benefits, compensation etc. and confidentiality of the same observed.
- Implement and develop the HR policies and procedures ensuring all staff are aware of them.
- Manage all payroll systems, ensuring all dedications made e.g. statutory NSSF, NHIF, loans etc. and supervise salaries to staff and salary survey when needed and consulted by the NGS.
- Act as a focal point for all staff grievances related issues including disciplinary action and administer staff welfare plans.
- Conduct performance appraisals and establish an annual training and development plan.
- Take lead in Employee related matters; liaise with branch managers to ensure staff concerns, issues and grievances are managed and handled adequately
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven work experience as an HRM, preferable in industry with high number of low-skilled staff and employees in multiple locations or Franchises
- Organized and calm personality with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience setting up HR systems and HR manuals
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience in handling labour relations matters
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Member of IHRM with a valid practicing certificate.
- B in KCPE and KCSE or better
- Experience: 5 years or more as an HRM
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up to task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.