Human Resource Manager
Our client is in Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Human Resource Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Preparation and maintenance of all required Payroll data for all staff members
- HR administration tasks including NHIF, NSSF, Medical Scheme and Pension scheme
- Aptitude and Psychometric testing on prospective candidates to ascertain their suitability for the jobs interviewed
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by organizing training to departmental leaders to coach and discipline employees
- Maintains employee benefits programs and recommending the same programs to management, directing the processing of benefit claims
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Preparation of training needs assessment reports and developing training plans and budgets
- Handling disciplinary matters and dealing with staff welfare issues
- Secretary to the Occupational Safety and Health Committee
- Prepares Staff contracts and on‐boarding of staff
- Handle procurements, petty cash receipt, control, disbursement and reconciliation
- Minimum 5years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
- University degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration
- Higher National Diploma or CHRP
- Must be a member of IHRM
Knowledge And Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and spoken
- Strategic thinking and results driven.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decision, develop strategy, critical thinker and build relations.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement