The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is a leading ICT & Business Training Institution in the Eastern African Region with 7 branches.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be based in our Nairobi Office.
The marketing Coordinator manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Managing all marketing activities for the company and any other activities within the marketing department.Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns as well as coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand. Managing the organization’s Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms. Maximizing followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and Pinterest. Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns. Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns. Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt. Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results. Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Track all marketing activities by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by players in industry.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
Requirements of the role
- Ideally a degree/Diploma in marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume to the HR Department by Tuesday 17th March, 2020