I & M Bank Limited (a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country) is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position within the iCube Unit.
iCube unit is a function hived off from the day to day operations but collaborates with different functions of the Bank to deliver solutions that are customer centric in design that will radically simplify business requirements and scale fast to full utilization using a clean sheet approach to deliver the desired value.
Job Sumamry: Engineers at iCube build products and services that impact the day to day lives of our customers and internal teams. Your contributions will ensure that tangible value is continuously delivered to the end users. A successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the product & design team to ensure timely delivery of great products. He/she will also need to be willing to learn and passionate about making contributions towards the team’s success.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the design and implementation of solutions.
- Champion a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Assure solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Influence changes to standards when necessary.
- Support the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Communicate with and guide the application engineers in implementing the designed solutions
- Update the architecture diagrams when design changes are made to the solutions proposed due to factors that may include a change in requirements or cost of implementation (time and financial)
- Develop and execute solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provide analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
Knowledge, experience & skills:
- Deep understanding of application deployment strategies
- Comfortable evaluating of container technology and orchestration strategies
- 5 years of demonstrated experience
- Able to analyze requirements and come up with solutions that take into account the performance and cost of building said systems
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with enterprise architecture
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our website www.imbank.com and click on careers and apply for the position or forward your application to email@example.com.
Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 4th April 2020.
Please quote reference number followed by the position applied for in the application.