Position: Institutional Sales Executives | Bedding and Mattress
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a market leader in providing high quality beneficial sleep solutions is urgently seeking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and well organized Institutional Sales Executives.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, you will develop relationships with customers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience delivery by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Ensure presence of Brand in each segment such as Hotels / Hospitals, Builders, etc., in the assigned territory.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 3 or more job-related experience in sleep solutions
- You are an expert in selling and driving results
- Confidence in after sales care and follow
- Account management
- You are a great communicator verbally and via written communication
- Experience in handling issues of complexity in a busy working environment
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 13th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.