Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets.
They are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and result-oriented individual to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall financial affairs of the company including financial reporting, cash flow management and developing strategies based on financial research and guiding the Chief Executive Officer and the Central Management Committee in making sound financial business decisions.
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Ensuring preparation of accurate management reports and presenting financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Ensuring that all projects are appraised and project budgets are adhered to as provided
- Reviewing, monitoring, analyzing and managing budgets and expenditures
- Tracking the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seeking out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company including solid internal control
- Researching and analyzing financial reports and market trends
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Advising and applying IFRS relevant to the society
- Managing productive relations with suppliers, regulators, bankers and auditors
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance option), Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA- K), ACCA or Equivalent
- Be a member of a professional body in good standing
- At least 5 years of Financial and Management Accounting experience
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability
- Strong Financial and Accounting knowledge
- Financial analysis and reporting experience
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “Finance Manager” by Monday, 16th March 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted