Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than 15 models in its line up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for eight years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.4% by end of 2019. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent after sales service.
We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Fleet Contracts Supervisor
Reporting to the General Manager, Leasing Operations & Sales Engineering the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Drive Isuzu fleet customers to the network to grow service and parts revenue.
- In liaison with Service Marketing, Finance and Administration, participate in the development of fleet customers service contacts as per Company Policy and Procedures.
- Develop a seamless operations link between fleet customers and all dealers and Authorised Service Outlets (ASOs) across network as per signed contracts. .
- Ensure fleet customers service request are processed promptly by dealers and Authorised Service Outlets (ASOs) through the FMS system.
- Drive departmental contribution and structural costs reduction initiatives in your area of operation to meet set targets.
- Drive the Divisional Net Promoter Score growth initiatives and support customers experience evaluation process.
- Prepare and submit monthly performance reports as required by the management from time to time.
- In liaison with Parts Sales, ensure dealers and ASOs stock parts for servicing the national fleet contracts.
- Development and periodic reviews and update of lease operations ICPs to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Participates ¡n the development of the department’s objectives and track performance.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Five (5) years’ experience.
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Business Acumen & Problem solving skills, Dealing with ambiguity and teamwork.
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
P.O. Box 30527-00100, Nairobi
OR e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.