Job Title: Counter Sales Executive – IT Products
Gross Salary: 16k – 18k
Our client is an IT company that sells tech hardware solutions while providing world-class customer service to their clients.
They are seeking to recruit a sales and marketing assistant to be based in Nakuru.
S/he will be responsible for using a consultative approach to sell, create and close on new opportunities.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Build a sales strategy to ensure both long- and short-term goals and objectives are met.
- Determine customers’ business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs are adapting to meet the customer’s needs
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the customers
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving profit and revenue objectives
- Document issues and resolutions as realized for trend analysis and lessons learned capture
- Escalate issues requiring manufacturer/vendor assistance to the appropriate vendor and/or supplier Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in I.T/Business related field.
- 1 year of successful technology hardware sales experience, including and not limited to direct sales of desktops, laptops. printers, toners and related accessories will be a distinct advantage
- Aged 28 YEARS or below.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Assertive, self-starter exhibiting a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Have knowledge of the IT industry and the ability to learn and present hardware portfolios to customers.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Counter sales representative-Nakuru) to email@example.com before Wednesday 1st April 2020.
Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted