Our Client, in the Fintech Industry seeks to hire an IT Product Manager.
The IT Product Manager will be responsible for driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch and Setting realistic customer expectations for technology capabilities and project delivery timelines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Working closely with the Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Sales and Documentation team to deliver collaterals, go to market plans and documentation inputs needed by these and other teams.
- Partnering with executive sponsors and key business leaders to develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap, prioritize features, identify dependencies and interfaces with a focus on business outcomes.
- Developing project proposals to determine size, sequence and funding.
- Developing and controlling the product budget, and managing expenditures within agreed spending plans.
- Setting realistic customer expectations for technology capabilities and project delivery timelines.
- Developing use case scenarios and proposed processes incorporating new product capabilities.
- Working with IT teams on iterative project execution, requirements definition and design, implementation planning and coordination, and post implementation support.
- Leading the oversight of project execution, progress compared with the plan, and the production of agreed deliverables.
- Carrying out project management duties including defining tasks, schedule and milestones, identifying dependencies and critical path, establishing a constraint matrix, assigning and monitoring tasks, performing risk assessments and implementing mitigation plans.
- Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project lifecycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- IT-related Degree, Project Management, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Project Management certification(s).
- Technical IT background is an added advantage.
- Strong familiarity with modern project management software and issue tracking software.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate the product vision, inspire and motivate teams, and maintain alignment with the business strategy
- Familiarity with industry trends and an understanding of how other organizations in our industry are employing current and emerging technologies to drive digital business
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning and execution skills
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with IT Product Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.