Our Client in the Banking Industry seeks to hire an IT Project Manager.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for developing project plans, goals and budgets; identifying resources needed and accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Verifying application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserving assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Registration of customers, production of ATM cards, maintenance of the bank database and procurement of IT hardware and software for the company.
- Deployment of a new branch or the upgrade of an existing one.
- Audit and inspection visits to branches.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Degree from Recognized University, preferably in Information Technology, Project Management or relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience in IT.
- Business and IT Strategy experience.
- Must have previously worked for a Banking Industry (Significant Experience).
- Knowledge of related software tools.
- Good communication skills with customers, teams and stakeholders.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in developing budgets.
- Customer-focused mindset.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with IT Project Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.