ITIL Process Consultant
The ITIL Consultant contributes to a team of ITIL process managers and analysts working towards strategic, well-designed, process improvements based on the ITIL framework.
Processes may include Service Catalogue, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Incident, Change and other processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of ITIL-based service delivery processes in the DHS environment
- Assists with organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes among others
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Ensure the appropriate business process assessment and analysis is completed to identify business process gaps and impacts as they pertain directly to projects and programs.
- Orchestrate activities and provide structure and direction to others regarding standard techniques and tools to gather the appropriate set of functional and non-functional requirements in an organized and repeatable way.
- Develop strategies and plans to assess impacts and potential risks of solution alternatives, and to identify solution component sharing and opportunities for re-use.
- Partner with multiple teams to drive and complete process related deliverables.
- Provide process leadership and influence direction to SME teams and other IT professionals supporting the delivery of process standardization and improvement for IT.
- Apply consistent methods for selection and evaluation of process initiatives.
- Coordinate with other process teams to identify cross-program dependencies and leverage resources appropriately.
- Lead process improvement/standardization efforts in an IT field as identified by IT and business leadership.
- Identify defects and eliminate waste, standardize and improve processes.
- Effectively manage process design and improvement projects.
- Enhance individual and team performance by creating a climate of consistent and continuous learning (promote new ideas, conduct knowledge sharing).
- Experience developing processes.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Process Excellence Roles.
- Working knowledge of IT operations.
- ITIL implementation and/or ITIL process improvement hands-on experience.
- ITIL V4 foundation level certified.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with HIPAA, COBIT, CMMI and other process standards.
- Full-time relevant bachelor’s degree or above.
- Certified ITIL Process Consultant in good standing
- Additional Certifications preferred: Intermediate ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, or Certified Process Design Engineer (CPDE) certification and other Relevant certifications
Considering the uniqueness of some these roles, we encourage all nationalities from across the globe to apply.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you fill you a suitable for the above role(s), please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th March 2020