Kenya Orient Life Assurance Company Limited
Job Title: Unit Managers
Locations: Embu, Meru, Nakuru & Kisumu
Division / Department: Sales and Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Agency Manager
Overall Responsibility: Responsible for identifying, selecting, recruiting, training, supervising and developing sales agents, opening new markets and growing business from existing markets and ensuring unit sales budgets are met.
Key Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, supervise and develop sales agents to meet the units set sales objectives.
- Offer mentorship to sales agents for professional growth.
- Conduct weekly sales agents’ meetings.
- Conduct monthly performance management/reviews of sales agents.
- Generate and implement unit work plans and strategies.
- Implement and supervise the unit sales incentive programs.
- Conduct market intelligence and keep management informed of changing trends.
- Participate in product development and enhancement initiatives.
- Preparation of weekly market activity reports.
- Lead in market development initiatives for the unit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Agency Manager from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage
- Diploma in Insurance or Sales and Marketing
- COP or its equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience with a track record in sales preferably in life insurance
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead teams
- Knowledge in Insurance products and services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, innovation, flexibility and teamwork
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly CLICK HERE and apply on or before day, March 9th 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer