Vacancy: Business Development Officer – Fashion Category
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICE – FASHION CATEGORY
Business Development Officer will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase company sales and profits in the Fashion Category.
The incumbent will identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals.
1. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers and customers.
2. Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
3. Recruiting, training, and guiding suppliers.
4. Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
5. Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
6. Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost- effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
7. Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course.
- Relevant experience in purchasing and resource development is preferred
- Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and
- Teamwork spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Data analysis skills,
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the subject heading “ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – FASHION CATEGORY”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.