Vacancy: Merchant Management Assistant
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mlolongo.
Merchant Management Assistant
He or she will be responsible for managing local merchants operations in the supply chain department.
- Responsible for the development of local merchants, customer consultation, and merchants account period negotiation.
- Responsible for the guidance of local merchants, assisting local merchants to complete the instruction and training of listing, discount setting and activity registration.
- Responsible for the investigation of the local maternal and child market, understanding the consumption habits and favorite brands of maternal and child population in Kenya, and directional attract merchants
- Responsible for the paid promotion of local merchants
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Online shopping experience in Kenya, better know about Kilimall.
- Strong learning ability, strong execution, good at communication and able to work under pressure.
- Experience in attracting local merchants experience and channel resources are preferred.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com – Subject: Merchant Management Assistant
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.