Vacancy: Operations Assistant – Fashion Category
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT – FASHION CATEGORY
The Operations Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support along with clerical tasks that will aid in the daily operations of the business.
1. Cooperate with platform activities in product selection and rational use of platform resources to improve product conversion rate and achieve category sales target.
2. Submitting of reports( daily, weekly and monthly report) on key categories
3. Optimizing on the category structure in the station, and find the product tracking required by customers
4. Developing the promotion plan outside the category station, and timely follow up the data and services of commodity promotion.
5. Achieving the target of category sales.
6. Assisting merchants to complete the target of advertising fees.
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course.
- Rich commodity knowledge and familiar with industry information, such as bags, skin care products, etc.;
- Takes initiative and has a strong sense of responsibility and
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. clearly stating the subject heading “OPERATION ASSISTANT – FASHION CATEGORY”.
Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.