Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels (KSLH) is a Limited company incorporated in 1966.
Our mission is to enhance customer value by offering top quality hospitality experiences.
KSLH attracts many clients in their 3 (three) units being: – Mombasa Beach Hotel, Voi safari Lodge and Ngulia safari Lodge.
KSLH (VSL) is seeking to fill a position of a Driver with a professional who is dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Main Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Maintenance Officer, the role entails driving company vehicles in order to provide transport services to various departments within the area of jurisdiction.
- Drive the hotel / Lodge vehicles in a safe and comfortable manner to various authorized destinations.
- Provide transport services to various Departments within the Hotel/lodge
- Collects and dispatch documents and parcels form various destinations as may be required and when need arises
- Ensures that the vehicle is in good running order before embarking on any journey by checking amongst others. Oil, Fluids, Tyres, Accessories, Brakes, Cleanliness etc
- Report to the Maintenance Officer all major breakdowns and other issues that may assist in servicing the vehicle and shall not temper with the vehicle without the authorization of the HOD.
- Will ascertain that all Road Licenses, Driving License and Insurance, PSV, Safety belts, are valid before embarking on any journey
- Verify goods/items content in the vehicle as per dispatch document
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be directed by the Maintenance Officer/duty manager/unit manager
- Minimum ‘O’ level with at least KCSE Grade D Plus or equivalent.
- Professional Qualification; valid driver’s license classes ABCE,PSV License and Good conduct Certificate
- Length of experience: 2 years in a similar position
Additional skills required:
- Good communication skills-written & spoken.
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision,
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to details.
- To have basic knowledge to town
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge,skills,abilities and work experience match criteria given, please submit your application with detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates,testimonials,three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business Wednesday, 25th March 2020
The Ag. General Manager (KSLH),
P.O. Box 90414-80100,