Role Profile: Lubricant Sales Executive
Duration: This is a one year contract with possibility of renewal based on performance).
- Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets.
- Involved in developing sales and pricing strategies.
- Evaluating competitor activity and developing appropriate responses.
- Identifying the customer needs.
- Contacting prospective clients by phone and email.
- Writing accurate and informative sales reports and documentation.
- Ensuring accounts adhere to their terms and debt collection.
- Giving customers relevant information and solving any complaints.
- Identifying and then researching potential leads and opportunities.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions when required.
- Dealing with a diverse range of customers in the private sector.
- Performing any other task as would be requested by the company.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Oil and Gas industry).
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or related studies.
- Good communication skills.
- Good negotiation and client service delivery focus.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 12th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Please note that the role is in Bungoma.