Vacancy: Graphic Designer – Entry Level
We are seeking to hire a creative, imaginative and innovative entry level graphics designer who has passion in graphics design and is looking to grow into the role with the company.
He/she will be tasked with: –
- Preparation of Artwork for clients as per their specifications
- Inspecting all the Artwork to ensure they are ready for quality print
- Develop and customize design solutions according to clients’ taste, while keeping them abreast with design developments.
- Preparation of artwork samples for clients approval in a timely manner
- Ensure visual communication consistency and brand standards are met.
- Product development: – Creatively produce new ideas, designs, and concepts as well as contribute to creative briefs
- Translate data into easy-to-understand graphics and presentations.
- Effectively use the latest software and technology to ensure high-quality designs and materials are developed.
- Shoot appropriate photography for use in artworks and visuals.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum of at least 1-year experience
- IT experience will be an added advantage
- Creative and imaginative mind with new ideas to the company
- Understanding of colour, fonts and form
- Must have a keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have good marketing abilities and a strong social media presence
- Ability to work methodically and on deadline – willing to go the extra mile to complete work on time
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop etc.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.