Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Job Purpose: – To design & implement marketing strategies that cultivate a relationship with media, engage target audience & build external & internal communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Engage audiences across traditional & new media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results every quarter.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Bank and the CEO with regard to external communications such as providing support with conference presentations
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of market research
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide ranging communication strategies including all forms of media
- Strong management and leadership skills demonstrated by evidence of leading high performing teams that contribute to organizational objectives and show resilience in the face of changing priorities
- Experience of measuring the impact of communications products and changing strategies as a result of the findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse background and culture
- Experience of representing an organization at external events
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic and calm under pressure
- Ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality
Kindly share your CV on email@example.com with the role as the subject title.