Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Gross Salary: 40k
Our client is a well reputed medical centre dealing with ears and hearing loss with a range of clients in the international community including VVIP patients.
They seek to hire a Customer Service Executive to maximize sales, distribution, and visibility of the company products.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Handle phone calls and emails. Welcome patients, book appointments, manage enquiries, provide information on services.
- Build sustainable client relationships and trust with clients. Handle queries, complaints. Keep records of client interactions and follow ups
- Prepare reports, invoices, receipts. Collect payments
- Maintain Inventory, track office supplies and order replacements
- Oversee the general upkeep of the office
- Handle logistics. Track incoming and outgoing repairs and orders
- Learn to operate new office technologies and equipment and ensure they are functioning to specification. Keep all software up to date
- Kind and patient personality who will actively engage with and will be able to go the extra mile in looking after our clientele.
- Proven customer support experience / experience as a client service representative in a high-end service industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Needs to be well spoken and clear in speech. Needs to be fluent in English and must have effective writing skills. Hindi / Gujarati / Kiswahili will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proactive in improving customer experience and office efficiency
- Must be customer oriented and have the ability to deal calmly and positively with different types of personalities and people from various walks of life
- Computer Literacy: Ability to use standard software packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use Bluetooth, smartphone technology, TV and sound systems would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Customer Service Executive – Medical Centre) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.