Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Gross Salary: 40k – 80k
Our Client is an established and prestigious Ear, Nose and Throat consultancy firm.
They seek to hire an experienced Customer Service Executive in a very well reputed medical setting dealing with a range of clients including VVIP patients.
This position would be suitable for someone who wants to join a small but high performing team which has built a reputation not only in Kenya but also with the international community dealing with ears and hearing loss.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients. Handle phone calls and emails. Welcome patients, book appointments, manage enquiries, provide information on services.
- Build sustainable client relationships and trust with clients. Handle queries, complaints. Keep records of client interactions and follow ups
- Prepare reports, invoices, receipts. Collect payments
- Maintain Inventory, track office supplies and order replacements
- Oversee the general upkeep of the office
- Handle logistics. Track incoming and outgoing repairs and orders
- Learn to operate new office technologies and equipment and ensure they are functioning to specification. Keep all software up to date
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative in a high end service industry would be an advantage
- A Kind and patient personality who will actively engage with and will be able to go the extra mile in looking after our clientele.
- Ability to deal with the aged community and high profile clientele
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Needs to be well spoken and clear in speech. Needs to be fluent in English and must have effective writing skills. Hindi / Gujarati / Kiswahili will be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proactive in improving customer experience and office efficiency
- Must be customer oriented and have the ability to deal calmly and positively with different types of personalities and people from various walks of life
- Computer Literacy: Ability to use standard software packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use Bluetooth, smartphone technology, TV and sound systems would be an advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive) to email@example.com before 17th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted