Norbrook Laboratories Limited is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
The following vacancy has arisen at our facility in Karuri, Kenya.
Quality Assurance Manager
Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Director
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure full compliance of the facility and operation with the cGMP, GDP and GLP and continuous improvement of the Company Quality Control Systems.
- Manage quality analysis and documentation process for all raw material, packaging and finished goods
- Oversee all activities of the quality control laboratory
- Ensure all documents appertaining to cGMP are in place for all processes in the facility, co-ordinate and develop cGMP training on site.
- To convene self—inspections and supplier quality audits and follow up of CAPA
- Responsible for hosting and managing audits from VMD, NDA, TFDA , other regulatory bodies and third party consumer audits.
- Other duties in line with the position.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- Registered by Pharmacy and Poisons Board with a current practice license
- Comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing for finished dosage forms with 5+ years’ experience post internship in Quality control in manufacturing facility/es.
- Proactive, able to work independently, have previous team management and supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements and quality guidelines, attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Adequate knowledge of relevant computer packages
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience , send your application to:
The Human Resource Department
Norbrook Kenya Limited,
Old Limuru Road, Karuri,
P.O. Box 1287-00606,
Sarit Center, Nairobi
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 20.03.2020