Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Cateress
Job Type: Full Time Contractual
Job Purpose: Execute daily catering operations so as to ensure seamless product delivery and efficient management of catering processes in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing menus, their costing and food preparation.
- Planning for food orders.
- Overseeing development and implementation of methods for food production.
- Ensuring maintenance of standard recipes.
- Carrying out control of product quality, food production technology and raw food product laying norms.
- Assist in preparation of the Hospital Kitchen Budget.
- Managing kitchen equipment.
- Supervising cleanliness of catering facilities.
- Coordinating food preparation, cooking, placement and delivery of foodstuff.
- Liaising with the Nutritionist in reviewing menus and dietary requirements.
- Maximizing employee productivity and morale and constantly maintaining discipline.
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
- Verify offloading of items from the suppliers.
- Spot check on meals.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 09/03/2020.
Remember to quote Cateress Kisii on the email Subject