Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Front Office Manager
Job Type: Full Time Contractual
Job Purpose: As the face of the company and he/she should ensure that visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
He/She will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and appointments. As a Front office manager, he/she should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
He/she should deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure that the front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards.
- Schedule shifts.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or its equivalent
- Proven work experience for at least two (2) years as a Front desk manager.
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. computers, switchboards and printers).
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 09/03/2020.
Remember to quote Front Office Manager Kisii on the email Subject.