Position: Online Sales Manager | Bedding and Mattress
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a market leader in providing high quality beneficial sleep solutions is urgently seeking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and well organized Online Sales Manager.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, you will develop relationships with customers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best online customer experience delivery by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure potential clients by cold-calling, e-mailing or direct meeting.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Define and implement sales strategy and technique to establish marketing goals.
- Understand client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
- Create innovative ways to build business from individual accounts.
- Work with sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to revise pricing and sales incentive plan to achieve marketing goals.
- Day to day management of advertising, media and digital agencies relationships to drive efficiency in the delivery campaigns or related output
- Perform up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
- Conduct effective sales presentation for potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
- Evaluate and enhance current trade shows, conventions, and other marketing events to develop new opportunities.
- Train sales personnel in online sales and marketing skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Develop best practices for online sales and customer services.
- Ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing/Digital Content Management or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 5 or more job-related experience in sleep solutions
- You are an expert in selling and driving results
- Confidence in after sales care and follow
- Account management
- You are a great communicator verbally and via written communication
- Experience in handling issues of complexity in a busy working environment
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 13th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.