Pan Africa Christian University (PAC), a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
2 positions – Short term Renewable)
i) Reporting to the HOD – Marketing – The Marketing Assistant – University Academic Programs shall be responsible for marketing of the various University programs to potential students.
ii) Reporting to the General Manager – Evangel Publishing House (EPH) – The Marketing Assistant (EPH) shall support the sales and marketing of Evangel publications (books) to the various clientele countrywide
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- At least three years’ experience in either, marketing of University Academic Programs or Book Sales.
- Experience working in a University context or Bookshop is preferable;
- Must be aged between 29 -35 years.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Possess a valid Drivers’ license.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
The position applied for must be clearly stated on the subject.
To reach us not later than Monday, 23rd March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.