Job Title: Painter Trainer
Our client is one of the leading paint manufacturing companies in Kenya.
They seek to recruit a well experienced painting expert at a Painter Trainer.
The suitable person will be involved in training of painters in a professional manner.
Job Purpose: To train painters on proper paint application and assign them to workstation according to customer demand.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
- Receive sampling requests from marketing and sales teams.
- Develop and review painter training curriculum.
- Train painters on painting procedures.
- Assign painters to sites and following up.
- Identify clients who require painters training.
- Plan and assemble materials for training.
- Attend to customer complaints.
- Keep records of approved samples
- Preparing and presenting reports.
- Perform any other assignments as directed by Management.
- Artisan Grade I
Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “PAINTER TRAINER” in the email subject line.
Applications shall close on 10th April 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.