Position: Painter Trainer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire a versatile, enthusiastic and well organized Painter Trainer.
The successful candidate will train painters on proper paint application and assign them to workstation according to customer demand and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive sampling requests from marketing and sales teams.
- Develop and review painter training curriculum.
- Train painters on painting procedures.
- Assign painters to sites and following up.
- Identify clients who require painters training.
- Plan and assemble materials for training.
- Attend to customer complaints.
- Keep records of approved samples
- Preparing and presenting reports.
- Perform any other assignments as directed by Management.
- Perform any other duties as required by management
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Artisan Grade I or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 5 years of extensive paint manufacturing industry experience
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Paint Manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of HSSE systems, policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and clear levels of ownership
- Proven leadership skills with an eye for continuous improvement of teams and methods of working.
- Accountability – drive accountability and takes responsibility accordingly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 17th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.