Vacant Position: Pharmacy Operation Manager
Encourage professionalism, productivity, performance, and efficiency of all pharmacy staff.
Strive to enhance patient care and satisfaction.
Maintain consistent schedule of rounding at each pharmacy care location in coordination with Pharmacy Director.
Ensure timely evaluations of pharmacy staff members, including performing annual reviews for direct reports.
- Delegate assignments and committee appointments for pharmacy staff.
- Develop policies, procedures and protocols for pharmacy staff.
- Ensure proper handling of incident and/or accidents reports through safety portal.
- Provide supervision and coaching for pharmacy managers and staff.
- Create short and long term pharmacy strategic goals for pharmacy program development
- Negotiate and complete pharmacy contracts and credentialing of pharmacies and staff members.
- Develop annual budget for operations and capital.
- Participate in hiring process for pharmacy positions.
- Initiate and implement quality improvement projects in the pharmacy department.
- Create, maintain, update and enforce lean pharmacy standards in pharmacy workflow.
Attend management team meetings, participate in the P&T committee, and other meetings as determined by Pharmacy Director.
The applicant has to have previous experience in the post with at least 2- 3 Years.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com quoting current and expected salary.