Job Title: Presales Network Engineer – IT
Reporting to: Consultant Collaboration
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers.
They seek to hire a Presales Network Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the sales teams by assisting the senior solution architect in designing of network solutions in line with clients’ requirements
- Works with all OEM related online tools for online configurations (for creation of Solution Bill of Materials), opportunity logging, Promotions & Programs, Specialization/ Certification trackers and Partner Plus portals
- Liaise with Sales & Presales teams in quotes and reports creations on weekly basis
- Scheduling & communicating training details to sales/ presales teams
- Identify and recommend solutions appropriate to customers’ needs and responsible for ensuring feasibility of solutions offered through detailed diagnosis of customer requirements; initially small requirements and progresses with experience
- Provide ordering support to Support chain through the use of appropriate OEM online tools
- Carry out initial customer installations and integrations of specific solutions to include; Scoping of customer requirements, investigating integration for third parties, producing technical design documents, Installation and configuration of solutions and Communicate with implementation Support teams on SOW
- Be part of the implementation/ support teams on SOW
- Constant learning to keep abreast of Emerging Technologies within the Networking space.
- Technical presentation and communication of existing and emerging solutions to customers and internal teams.
- Keep excellent working relationships with various OEMs
- Proactively or as advised attend internal and external training events to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Take ownership of problems through to effective resolution; develops initiatives to resolve
- Provide support to regional offices in terms of quotations, tenders, technical proposals and opportunity locking with vendors
- Diploma in IT. (Degree preferred)
- One year (1) technical experience
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Presales Network Engineer – IT) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.