Job Title: Production Site Supervisor – Signage & Outdoor Advertising
Our client is a leading outdoor advertising company in East and Central Africa.
They seek to hire an organized and result-oriented Production Site Supervisor tasked with supervising all works on site and coordinating the site team.
- Maintain site signage, installation diary and coordinate all teams in liaison with account managers.
- Ensure quality installation work while maintaining time efficiency
- Develop and implement improved production techniques that improve cost efficiency
- Effectively monitor and track tools and machinery being used for production
- Develop effective and efficient strategies that ensure reduction of reworks and wastage
- Prepare and submit daily and weekly progress report to the Production Manager
- Ensuring 100% safety compliance on site
- Ensure billing documents are availed in time to accounts department every month
- Any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related field of study
- At least 2 years’ experience in fabricating and branding
- Proven experience working in a supervisory role in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp production focus with a drive for accurate results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel as required to meet with suppliers as necessary to ensure timely project development
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines
- Able to sit, walk, move around for long hours at a time
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Site Supervisor – Signage & Outdoor Advertising) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 31st March 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted