Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Production Supervisor position for one of our clients.
- Planning, Coordinating and executing production processes using available resources to meet sales and quality targets.
- Analysing raw data generated by production teams and generating summaries as appropriate.
- Achieving agreed production Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in terms of quality, safety, quantity, cost, timeliness and people morale.
- Ensuring that Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), Environment, Security, Health and safety regulations and policies are practised throughout the production process.
- Ensure Induction of New Staff is done accordingly and determine the Trainings required for Staff Development.
- Appraisal of Production Staff.
- Provide leadership in Production.
- Ensuring achievement of set production targets.
- Working closely with the maintenance team to ensure timely plant and machinery maintenance.
- Liaising with the factory management on production floor issues.
- Must be in possession of a food science based degree from a recognized university;
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a combination of education and experience may be considered provided that the candidate has demonstrated technical proficiency in the areas of food safety, food processing technologies, and food regulations & policy;
- Must have at 2-5 years’ experience from a busy food processing industry;
- Experience in implementing and monitoring of a food safety management systems in a large and busy organization will be a distinct advantage;
- A proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent technical skills, leadership skills, planning and organization skills, problem-solving skills, team working skills and IT skills;
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the subject line as “Production Supervisor”.