Our client is in Banking / ICT industry seeking to recruit a highly motivated Projects Manager to join their team.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out systems and requirements analysis as required per project.
- Manage all local and remote systems and databases that the company operates, to ensure business continuity.
- Handle user security protocols to ensure systems access is controlled effectively.
- Maintain security patches and updates on all systems in liaison with the Technical Director.
- Meeting with integration partners and key merchants from time to time to ensure project deliverables are on track
- Guide in the development and modification of software applications in the stipulated time frames.
- Code maintenance, testing and debugging of deployed and ongoing projects.
- Production code review in liaison with the Technical Director.
- Offer support to clients in liaison with the Client Support department.
- Create project management reports for the consumption of the management team
- Liaise with the network teams, senior developers and junior developers (both internal and outsourced) to ensure that system integrations and APIs are completed on time.
- Research and development into new platforms and products that we can implement to add value to our current and future clientele
- Minimum 5years’ experience in an equivalent role in the Baking/ICT sector.
- University degree in Projects Management/Finance and Accounting
- Other certifications in ICT or Banking is an added advantage.
Knowledge And Competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
- Strategic thinking and results driven.
- Dynamic, analytical and self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to execute, make decision, develop strategy, critical thinker, technical and strategy development skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to Fkariuki@flexi-personnel.com by 30th March 2020 indicating your current gross salary and benefits.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement