Our Client is one of the leading oil and gas Multinational; they are looking for talented individual to fill the role of Retail Executive to support the growth of their Retail portfolio.
The position reports to Retail Manager.
The job is based in Nairobi.
Job Summary: The job holder will be responsible for Planning, coordination and marketing of the organization’s products with an aim of growing the retail network sales volumes to meet corporate objectives targets by performing the following roles.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure consistent delivery of Customer Commitment by managing contract compliance using the Territory Manager Site Review (TMSR).
- Identify gaps to Retailer competencies and delivery of Customer Commitment; coach, support and advise Retailers with the aid of appropriate tools.
- Develop Retailer succession plans ensuring Retailer pipeline is in place through active participation in recruitment and selection processes, and correct allocation of Co sites.
- Ensuring that the Retail staff are well trained and developed, and understands the importance of People in delivering the Customer Commitment, sharing and coaching on our clients tools and processes as appropriate.
- Setting Retailer Business Plans to deliver sales and cost targets represented in annual T&R (including Fair Share Adjustment target).
- Review Retailer’s P&L statements and support Retailer to develop action plans to close performance gaps.
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture for all retail stations.
- Deliver agreed HSSE targets for all retail stations.
- Protect our client’s interest by ensuring that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively.
- Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with Call Planning Cycle tool.
- Ensure delivery of a competitive pricing position through fuel pricing procedures.
- Implementation and ongoing support of Marketing and Network initiatives.
- A graduate in a business discipline or engineering
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar area
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations with Oil & Gas industry
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with clients, delivering Retail Customer Commitment.
- Understand and apply Retail HSSE Standards – Skill
- Understand and Apply Retail Economics – Skill
- Understand and Apply client’s retailing Principles & Processes Skill
- Manage Relationships with Retailers
- Manage Site/Cluster Performance & Administration
- Manage Fuel Pricing Process
- Manage Fuel Pricing Execution
- Manage Retailer Value Proposition (RVP)
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 16th March, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”