Position: Retail Manager | Bedding and Mattress
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a market leader in providing high quality beneficial sleep solutions is urgently seeking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and well organized Retail Manager.
As part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, you will develop relationships with customers and ensure that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience delivery by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will build customer confidence, provide accurate information, and promote products through point of successful sale.
- You will be solely responsible for building a positive and successful team culture while developing strong sales people within your team.
- You will be responsible for establishing professional, yet personalized rapport with each customer in order to close sales and provide the best customer experience.
- Provide superior customer service as per company standards (i.e. greet and acknowledge customer, qualify customer need, close sale).
- Provide customer service by completing customer requests in a timely manner.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all transactions and paperwork, adhering to all company policies & procedures.
- Maintaining the appearance of the selling floor and stock area.
- Track daily/weekly sales, maintain stock, straighten and replenish merchandise and accurately complete paperwork.
- Maintain awareness of advertised merchandise.
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 3 or more job-related experience in sleep solutions
- Past Store Management experience in Retail
- The passion to grow and develop your team “Create Accountability”
- You are an expert in selling and driving results
- The ability to manage teams to KPI’s and Budgets
- Skills in stock management and stock take
- Confidence in after sales care and follow
- You are a great communicator verbally and via written communication
- Excellent eye for detail – create a warm showroom
- Experience in performance management
- Experience in handling issues of complexity in a busy working environment
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 13th March 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.