CFAO Kenya … A Toyota Tsusho Company
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Admin
Department: Agri Mechanization
Reports to: Sales Manager
Work station: Nakuru
Direct Reports: None
Indirect Reports: N/A
Job Purpose: To be the professional driver of giving the best Customer Satisfaction and Generating quality Leads to enhance the business.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
In close communication with the General Manager, accomplish Lead Generation, CSI marketing and sales admin objectives
- Tracks Case IH prospects and leads at least on a monthly basis.
- Monitors the relationship between total market potential (TIV) and offers made/quotation made by the salesmen (Hit Rate 1) on a regular basis (i.e. Monthly and consolidated for 6 months).
- Monitors the relationship between quotes and closed sales (Hit Rate 2) on a regular basis. (i.e. Monthly and consolidated for 6 months).
- Tracks and reports lost sales at minimum on a monthly basis in a standard format.
- Measures levels of new business on a regular basis (new customers)
- Measurement of Sales efficiency rate on a regular basis. The indicator is calculated as follows: number of orders vs. number of quotes. The indicator is calculated for each salesperson.
- Measure the Presence rate on a regular basis. The indicator is calculated as follows: total number quotes per salesman vs. total number of sales (TIV) per salesman in the period. The indicator is calculated for each salesperson.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with both internal and external Customers
- Receiving visitors at the front desk and directing them to the appropriate person
- Closely working with Customers, whilst recommending and implementing improvement areas always keeping the Customer First.
- Tracking complaints through the CFAO Guidelines.
- Ensure follow-up/resolution of Customer Negatives are resolved
- Handling all parts and after sales customer calls including engaging clients for service jobs.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor walk-ins, issue visitor badges etc.)
- Own the Sales to Delivery Process and recommend improvements to any gaps in the process.
- Snapshot of network consignment stock, delivery checklist management,
- Timely preparation of all customer sales files ensuring compliance and 100% accuracy of all documents (provisions, invoice requests, credit notes, commission claims etc.
- Support the planning, organizing, logistics and coordination of marketing events and Conducting customer Surveys
- Support departmental meeting organization incl. taking down meeting minutes and forwarding to team members and assist in-tracking action plan completion.
- Facilitate guest travel including booking tickets, coordinating airport and other transfers, hotel bookings and cancellations.
- Consolidated spend verses budget for all Advertising events.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist the sales team to attend to referrals and clients who visit the division’s showroom to promote products and to close sales;
- Coordinate and follow through on any after sales issues that arise after delivery of units to clients for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention;
- Gather market information on a regular basis on other CASE competitors to assist in strategic planning and decision making;
- Administration department
- Finance department
- Marketing department
- After sales department
- Production department
- Financial institutions
- National/County Government officials
- CASE IH and Captain
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum three year experience in the Agrimechanization/ or Automotive Sector
- Degree in sales and marketing or other relevant field
a) Excel Skills
b) Report Writing skills
c) Presentation skills
d) Excellent Customer Relations
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Drive for results – Aware of their roles and responsibility and can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the CFAO Kenya values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individual who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidence, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain
How to Apply
Please visit https://toyotatsusho-ea.com/vacancies/ to apply.
Applications close on 13th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.