Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Assistant
Gross Salary: 15K plus Commissions
Our client is an IT company.
They are seeking to recruit a sales and marketing assistant who will use a consultative approach to sell, create and close on new opportunities.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Build a sales strategy to ensure both long- and short-term goals and objectives are met.
- Determine customers’ business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs are adapting to meet the customer’s needs
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the customers
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving profit and revenue objectives
- Document issues and resolutions as realized for trend analysis and lessons learned capture
- Escalate issues requiring manufacturer/vendor assistance to the appropriate vendor and/or supplier Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in I.T/Business related field.
- 1 year of successful technology hardware sales experience, including and not limited to direct sales of desktops, laptops. printers, toners and related accessories will be a distinct advantage.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Assertive, self-starter exhibiting a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
- Have knowledge of the IT industry and the ability to learn and present hardware portfolios to customers.
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Must have good communication skills.
Kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org